Saturday, August 27, 2011

1418--GAME IS ON: week 2

Week 2--August 19, Chuy's, Plano, TX

Fun, Fun atmosphere. The night my son and I were there, they were hosting a green chili-festival and had decorated the place with superhero banners, streamers and servers were wearing capes. The place was jamming by 5:30pm with a short wait for dinner.

GUAC--perfectly ripe avocados and seasoning.

Bean & Cheese Burrito--my son's only menu item. he's consistent. said it was the best he's had. he's on board for the burrito--eating challenge. if you eat 2, you get the 3rd free. these are mongo-sized burritos. i told him that he needed to train properly for the event. i didn't want any food comas or spewing in my car.

Veggie Enchiladas w/Ranchero Sauce--delish! I was so hungry, that I forgot to take a pic until I was full. Ench #2 for tomorrow's lunch.

Bonus--very creepy t-shirt for PapPap--NAKED TEX MEX

No comments:

Post a Comment